Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:27:35 +0000
From:      Wayne <wayne@nightsol.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux migration

Hey Guys,

Can anybody point me to some good resources on mingrating from Linux to
FreeBSD?
Since the threads issue which would have had detrimental effects on MySQL on
FreeBSD has been sorted out with FreeBSD 5 we are looking at the possibility
of migrating from RHEL to FreeBSD for our web services.
Does anybody have any links to some good resources on migration from Linux
to FreeBSD, I know google is my friend but I was hoping that some folks on
here might have an idea of 'best of' that I can use for presenting the
case...

Thanks,
 Wayne