Date:      Fri,  7 Oct 2005 14:23:11 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Maud Fitzpatrick <perusing@magixware.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Now you can have sex when you want again and again!

Get the medication you need delivered to your door in 24 hours.
http://heqht.8zdswueawndg8q81dqq1vq88.spinousdl.com/?tnvp

Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
Charity sees the need not the cause.
I'm free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

At least when I was govenor, cocaine was expensive.
Only the winners decide what were war crimes.
Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
PREJUDICE, n. A vagrant opinion without visible means of support.