Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:42:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade@dsl-only.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650

At Wed, 13 Nov 2002 it looks like Nathan Kinkade composed:

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:06:59PM -0900, Damien Hull wrote:
> > > On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 10:32, Warren Block wrote:
> > > Off-list reply...

> > > This card works fine on my Tecra 8000.  Make sure you don't have the
> > > DWL-650A, which is Cardbus.

This card worked on my Toshiba-1715. It's a triple booted laptop
with win2k, linux and freebsd-4.2.6 and it was the linux OS that
caused some issues, it needed the latest 3.20 pcmcia card
package or it would run faster than 300k on a 1.2mb network.

I also have an Orinoco Gold card working on that laptop in all 3
OS's.

--
Bill Schoolcraft