Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:45:38 +1000
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        "Greg Lewis" <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: JDK 1.3.1 Patchset/Circular Webpage Link

Hi Greg,

The download is working fine from my laptop now that I've tried it (IE
6-beta), but the one at work I was trying was IE 5 or 5.5, not sure exactly
which one. My guess would be MS Poxy Server in this case, for reasons
unknown they use that at my current worksite.

Looking forward to giving it a whirl...

Regards,
Joe