Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:27:38 -0600
From:      seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wi0 and Linksys/D-Link cards...

Anyone got any success stories with these cards?  I'm still having an
inexplicable quirk trying to get them to survive network changes.
Specifically, I can make them work, but if another card comes online or
goes offline, especially if it's an Airport, the card goes into a permanent
busy state; it won't take commands, and commands you try to send to it
never complete.

No interrupts seem to be associated with this change in state.  Nothing
seems to be detectably wrong.

BTW, if anyone's interested, I've got the CIS strings for probing these
cards, despite the fact that they have the same product/vendor as the
Wavelan cards.

-s