Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:19:38 -0600
From:      Greg Nelsen <excalibr@avalon.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   F.Y.I. troubles with upgrading 4.1 to 4.2-stable

Pardon the upside down order of things below; I didn't know where to put this
stuff, so I sent it to questions... twice. Also, sorry I didn't script these
makes. (system is 300 MHz Pentium II ultra wide scsi on the board no other
frills... minimal-agp-video-card, cd, exobyte, fd, isa-nec2000 {ed0} )

Greg