Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:01:21 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   cflags

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

Hi.

I think it might be a good idea to fix CFLAGS in libh.

Right now, we don't even use -Wall, which could do good deeds at
detecting stupid mistakes. On the top of my head, I think we could
also use -pipe and *maybe* -O.

Also, note that we're on debugging mode all the way. -g generates much
bigger code and might not be a good idea to use when generating boot
floppies.

People really into it might even try to compile libh with BDEFLAGS!
Yay.

Other ideas?

A.

--=20
Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime IS death.

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT

--ghzN8eJ9Qlbqn3iT--