Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:07:51 +0100
From:      "Grzegorz Pluta" <grzegorz.pluta@segi.pl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: BBC debate "Battle of the operating systems"

People from the media doesnt know that FreeBSD Unix exists.
All they talk about is windows and linux not really knowing the
difference... Its all stimulated by the apereance of windows vista. People
feel like discussing about it. Everyone knows that windows is ble and linux
is cool, that Bill getes is st00pid and Linus is smart.
Such public discussions wont bring anything new apart from dyletant
discussions in media.

Professionals will always kknow about FreeBSD and that's what matters, no?

Cheers,
greg