Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:12:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Lazin <thingsarebroken@yahoo.ca>
To:        Kluchnikov Grigory <grn@ispras.ru>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail is complaining that mqueue doesn't exist

I reinvoked sendmail using the -O QueueDirectory=
option and then it worked fine. I was using a physical
directory before named /var/spool/mqueue -- I had
deleted the symlink after it found out it wasn't
working. The physical directory and the symlink now
both work fine. I reinvoked once with QueueDirectory
and then again without, and it works.

Many thanks,
Dan