Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:51:56 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   net/qt5-network failing on stable/10

Hi,
For about a week now I have been having some build failures
that cause a lot of dependent port builds in poudriere
to get skipped.

Focusing on one of the first ones, net/qt5-network fails
in 'build'.

poudriere tells me it saved the wrkdir to:

/ssd1/poudriere/data/wrkdirs/10-stable-amd64-default/default/qt5-network-5.5.1.tbz

Which I untarred and poked around a bit, but I don't see any
obvious problems.  What's the best way to debug this?  The
problems seem to have started around the libressl update, and
I have the following /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf:

# Build ports against security/libressl
WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=      yes
OPENSSL_PORT=           security/libressl
# See ~ports/Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 ssl=libressl
#  Set this to the list of ports you wish to rebuild every time the
#  kernel is built.
PORTS_MODULES=nvidia-driver-340  nvidia-driver

Also failing: stunnel, xca, calibre, ssvnc.

Thanks,
Russell