Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:48:03 +0000
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Joel Bjork <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gateway/workstation without monitor?

| I would also recommend taking a look at VNC in the portscollection, it's
| what I use to work on my BSD box and to be frank, it OWNS.

That looks really cool.  Is it by any chance related to VPN?  My wonderfully
advanced college requires winblows for using VPN to connect to the online
ACM library.  I took a look at the ports, but I haven't tried it yet.  I
wasn't quite ready to go mucking around in my ppp.conf.  "Dammit, Jim, I'm a
programmer, not an networking engineer!"

jcm
--
"That depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." -President Bill Clinton

"I don't know what you mean by the word 'ask.'" -CEO Bill Gates