Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:45:16 +0400
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   voxware and Luigi's driver

Hello!

I'm trying to use SB32 (detected by Luigi's code as SB16, it should be ok),
PnP with FreeBSD-3.0 SNAP (build of 9 April, pretty stable EXCEPT sound code).

I've set up SB using PnP to port 0x220, IRQ 5, DRQs 1 and 5, all as
recommended.

Attempt to start voxware driver results in VERY unstable work (including
lockups and even some weird things with CMOS overwriting),, and I absoultely
can't use microphone for recording.

Again, my report is sparse, but I'll set up proper EMail at my work tomorrow.
But maybe someone has experienced same troubles?

Alex.