Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:18:49 -0400
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@wallnet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Servers and FreeBSD

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with any of the newer
Dell servers (2900, 2950 for example) and FreeBSD 6.2 in a production
environment?

My old Dell 2400 hardware is quickly expiring and I need to replace it
with something that will support FreeBSD 6.2 and have enough horsepower
to host a substantial (50 or so) number of concurrent Moodle logins.
The database (pgsql) is already on another server so I won't be chewing
up server resources by hosting a database, too.

Tim