Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:06:22 +0600
From:      "Maxim Maslennikov" <m.maslennikov@uralcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello,

I'm using FreeBSD 5.1 like ppp server with callback cbcp option for a
windows clients.
After windows client call, the ppp displays callback window. If I press
the cancel button ppp makes disconnect.
Is it normal behaviour ?
When I'm using windosw2000 Remote Access Server and If I press the
cancel button ppp doesn't disconnect a connection, ppp only cancels
callback negotiation.
How can I configure ppp for it only cancels cbcp negotiation and doesn't
disconnect a connection ?

/etc/ppp/ppp.conf
-----------------
default:
    set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command
    set device /dev/cuaa4
    set speed 115200
    set redial 5 3
    set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" AT \
              OK-AT-OK ATE1Q0 OK \\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"
    disable ipv6cp

server:
    enable pap
    set callback cbcp none
    set redial 1 1
    set ifaddr 10.50.31.252 10.50.31.253 255.255.255.0
    enable proxy
    accept dns
----------------
/etc/ppp/ppp.secret
----------------
# Authname Authkey      Peer's IP address        Label   Callback

ras         rasbsd		 *        		          *
*

Kind Regards,
Maxim Maslennikov.
"UralCom" Ltd