Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2019 21:12:59 +0300
From:      Christos Chatzaras <chris@cretaforce.gr>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 12.1-prerelease nullfs? related panic

>=20
> This occured only once and after the reboot, I found a corrupted file =
on my nullfs-mount.  It wasn't mutilated, but showed content of another =
valid file in the same directory (like 'cat fil1 >> vfile2')
>=20
> Any ideas if this has been recently addressed since 09/09?
>=20

Maybe we have the same issue, but I am not sure as the servers rebooted =
and I don't have a crash dump:

=
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2019-September/091503.h=
tml =
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2019-September/091503.=
html>

I use nullfs mounts too for 3 jails on each server.

The issue happened in 5 servers (total servers 63) 5-6 hours after I =
upgrade from r351639 to r352091, but I am sure it would happen to all =
servers after some time if I didn't reboot them to r351639 kernel.=