Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:04:13 -0500
From:      Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vde qemu write: No buffer space available

I'm having issues with high network throughput with vde and qemu.  There are
two qemu vm's each running debian lenny and they are configured for drbd.
The vm's work fine until drbd is started then the networking fails.  The
only message I get(on the host side) is

write: No buffer space available

which is echoed to console, and nothing appears in the logs.  I believe this
to be an issue with vde, but I can't be certain because I can't seem to find
any way to turn on more extensive logging.  Anyone have an idea how to
resolve this?

Thanks,

--
Adam Vande More