Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2018 09:21:17 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Armeb removal before 12

Warner Losh wrote this message on Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:55 -0600:
> I'd like to remove armeb before 12.0.

As probably the only person still running armeb, I do not object to
it's removal...  Heck, even my board is still running a much older
release...

> It's poorly supported today.

And I probably won't be putting in any additional work, mainly as
those old boards are terribly slow...

I can make a board available if someone has a desire to hack on it..

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579