Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:44:30 +1100
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3C589D and BNC

Hi all,

I'm using the PAO 2.2.8 boot floppy.  Works great.  I installed and used
the PCCARD option in /stand/sysinstall and redid the kernel.

When the system starts up it finds the card.  I can even put the card in
and out and that works fine.  However, in each case it seems that the
default option is for the RJ45 connector.

I noticed in the archives that you could use the -link0 link1 option, but
that doesn't seem to have any effect.

I'm definately open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Hugh