Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:03:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: Cool videocapture card now available! (fwd)

Some 10 days ago found this message on a newsgroup. They have an ISA
board capable to do both video and full-duplex audio. While not the
best in terms of efficiency (you have to INSW/OUTSW data between the
board and main memory), the availability of both audio and video on the
same baord looks appealing for videoconf applications. I have exchanged
a couople of emails with

	Olivier Garbe <olivier_garbe@winnov.com> (tech ?)
	Robert Scoble <RobertScob@winnov.com> (mgmt ?)

about their willingness of releasing programming info to build a
FreeBSD driver, but haven't received further replies. YThey did not
sound completely negative,though, so maybe some more requests from
someone on the right continent might help. Amancio, Jordan ?

	Luigi