Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 2009 23:21:22 +0100
From:      Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Call for tester/reviewer: SeaMonkey 2.0

Hi,

A few days ago SeaMonkey 2.0 has been released. To install SeaMonkey 2.0
a modified bsd.gecko.mk is needed. Therefore we are not able to commit
it to the ports tree until the tree is unfreezed. So now we are looking
for tester/reviewer of the SeaMonkey 2.0 port.

The port is available in our SVN repository:
# svn co
http://trillian.chruetertee.ch/svn/freebsd-gecko/branches/experimental/www/seamonkey-devel

The modified bsd.gecko.mk could be downloaded here:
http://trillian.chruetertee.ch/svn/freebsd-gecko/branches/experimental/Mk/bsd.gecko.mk

A screenshot of SeaMonkey 2.0 running on FreeBSD is available here:
http://tmp.chruetertee.ch/seamonkey20.png

Many thanks to Florian Smeets, Andreas Tobler and miwi@ for their work.

Beat