Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 98 17:01:58 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        sco@bbs.zju.ml.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG;
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_[help]inetd_in_realloc():_warning:_junk_pointer?=

       Hello, Geng

       Your second problem could come from /etc/login.conf, where the default
       entry says :

               :maxproc-cur=64:\

       This limitation could explain why only 60 "real" users can connect at the
       same time under the same user name (each "real" user consumes one
       process).

       There was a thread recently on the malloc problem / see the archive

        TfH