Date:      Fri, 05 May 2000 22:44:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bag recommendations. . .

In message <20000504011831.A8411@catkin.nothing-going-on.org> Nik Clayton writes:
: Possibly not the most technical of threads ever to appear on -mobile,
: but can anyone recommend a good laptop bag?

I've never found one.  I took a portfolio zippered leather thing I got
from Office max for $25, added some close packed foam and have a nice
case for my needs.  Not recommended for everybody, since I cut the
foam too big for a few of my accesories.

Warner