Date:      Thu, 03 Oct 2002 10:49:13 +0100
From:      werkenbijdeotto1@37.com
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AWARD NOTIFICATION

WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO,
41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: WBL/67-B773524441

ATTN:

 AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today, 3rd OCTOBER. 2002, of winners of the WERKEN
BIJ DE LOTTO/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 19TH
MAY 2002.

You / your company, attached to ticket number
013-2316-2002-477, with serial number A025-09 drew
the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and
consequently won in category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$1,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF
NO. REF: WBL/67-B773524441. This is from total prize
money of US$22,500,000.00 shared among the fifteen
international winners in the category C. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New
Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,USA and North America
as part our
International Promotions Program, which is conducted
annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and
Security House and insured in your name. Due to the
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will
participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3
billion International lotto.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims
officer immediately:

JANSEN DAVIS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
EUROLITE BV,
PHONE:31-619676795
FAX: 31 205241590
EMAIL:eurolitebv2@theocffice.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize
money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claims officer not
later than OCTOBER 17 th, 2002. After this date, all
funds will be returned as unclaimed. All
correspondences to Mr. Jansen Davis,either by fax or
email, should have this email sent along with it and
also, your email address to which this email is
sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your
response.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference number in every one of your
correspondences with your officer. Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO.
www.werken-bij-delotto.net

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
the winners will result to disqualification. Please
do not reply this mail.