Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: building pgp5 from ports fails

On 17 Oct 1999, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

> Uh, which part of bento said so? ;)

I was basing it on negative information - i.e. the fact it wasn't listed
as broken.

> I believe you are referring to the fact that there is no pgp build
> error, which is because it's not being built due to its RESTRICTED
> status.

You're quite correct; my mistake.

Having said that, is there any way you could get bento building restricted
ports, but not publishing the packages? It's quite useful for the kind of
thing I tried to apply it to (i.e. figuring out whether the port itself is
broken, or if it's just the local setup).

Kris

----
XOR for AES -- join the campaign!