Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:42:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mohan Srinivasan <mohan_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, Yuri Khotyaintsev <yuri@irfu.se>, mohans@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        re@freensd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: NFS/TCP

I thought I had MFC'ed the fix to releng_6. Maybe I did not :(. Sorry...

I don't know if it is too late to get this into 6.1 or not. cc:ing re: for his comments.
This is a pretty serious bug, and if there are last minute fixes being accepted,
I would like this to go in.

Unfortunately, cvs.freebsd.org seems to have changed from what I was familiar with.

Now that website displays some perforce nonsense, which I can't grok.

I am trying to see if there's a link someplace where I can see cvs comments.

mohan