Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:17:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ben Lovett <blovett@sdbug.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/36352: Postfix ports do not build TLS when specified that it is wanted

>Number:         36352
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Postfix ports do not build TLS when specified that it is wanted
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD dilbert 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #1: Thu Mar 21 11:06:53 PST 2002 root@dilbert:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VENUS i386

   P3 900 running 4.5-S from March 5, 2002.

   Postfix port fails to build with TLS extensions even when it is
   specified that you want that capability.
>How-To-Repeat:
	Try to build the mail/postfix from a recent ports cvsup.
>Fix:
   Well... I've looked at how to fix it, and I can't figure out why it
doesn't want to build.  So, I gave up and sent in this pr ;-)