Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:17:05 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strange panic in 0.70

From the keyboard of Dirk Meyer:

> I found that the event=14 (EV_CONNECT ?)
> is beening processed with possible invalid data.

What was the state transition (old/new state) ?

Do you have possibly an isdntrace output of this connection or are you
able to analyze the bus with a separte machine ?

There is a debugging subroutine in i4b, which you can call when you have
DDB compiled in and which will print out the contents of all active
call descriptors, it is enabled when you compile your kernel with DDB
and options I4B_CD_DEBUG_PRINT. Once the machine panics and enters
DDB, use "call i4b_print_cdaa" in DDB to print it.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77