Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:07:56 +0000
From:      David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My planned work on networking stack

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 11:18:34PM +0100, Andre Oppermann wrote:
>  [] automatically sizing TCP send buffers to achieve optimal performance
>     over a wide range of bw*delay situations.  (in progress)

Hi Andre,

This reminded me - do you know what happened to the plan to implement
SACK for FreeBSD? I'm working with a research group that's interested
in new high speed TCP techniques and they'd prefer to work with
FreeBSD, but they've been using Linux 'cos they need SACK. They
might actually be interested in spending some time implementing it,
if we weren't going to be clashing with anytone else.

	David.