Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:10:32 -0500
From:      Tom Parquette <Tom_Parquette@myrealbox.com>
To:        byte___me@hotmail.com,
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org,
Subject:   Re: downloading

www.freebsd.org/handbook under the installation section should get you goin=
g...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Aaron =C2=A0Portnoy" <byte___me@hotmail.com>
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:05:50 -0500
Subject: downloading

Hello,

I'd like to download and install FreeBSD onto another computer I have here.=
=20
I'd like to obtain FreeBSD from the FTP site. I've been to the site, yet I=
=20
have no idea what to download. Do I download the files in the "floppies"=20
directory? If not, where do I go? There are a lot of other directories here=
=20
that I don't know what they are. Also, what are .flp files? What do I do=20
with them? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Try not.  Do or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda