Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:17:42 +0100
From:      HERBELOT Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        psingh@one.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi, I'm new to FreeBSD and absolutely LOVE it, Q:

Peeyush Singh wrote:

Hello,

Welcome aboard !!!

You may want to subscribe to :
current : discusssions about new features being introduced into FreeBSD
commiters : log of what gets introduced into FreeBSD
hackers
stable

You should also install the sources on your disk and use the cvsup/make
world tools to stay in step with the FreeBSD development.

One good source of info is obviously the handbook and FAQ on the FreeBSD
site.

	TfH