Date:      Sun, 01 Aug 2004 12:51:16 +0100
From:      Glyn Tebbutt <d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quake3 & mouse, silly i know

Hi all
i've finally had success with installing freebsd, running -CURRENT  &
xorg solid now, very pleased indeed. So now im just build my system,
with the apps i use etc etc but i have a question, to test the GL out of
my nvidia card *which is perfect actually* i tried quake3, the only
problem i have is, my mouse doesn't seem to want to work it wont grab
it, its a silly question i know, i have search google but havn't found
anything relating
Thanks everyone
| Glyn Tebbutt |   	    d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
|    Lisa, if you dont like your job you dont strike, |
| You just go in everyday and do it really half-assed |
|              Thats the American way. -Homer Simpson |