Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:57:01 +0100
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik@cederstrand.dk>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: 7+ days of dogfood

Den 10/02/2013 kl. 02.30 skrev Erich Dollansky =
<erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>:

> I am on dog food since last May/June. How should I phrase it? Every =
can
> tastes different. Most cans have a perfect taste but some cans are
> really off.

And as long as there is no automatic can taster doing quality assurance =
of the produced cans, then foul cans will go unnoticed until a dog pukes =
all over the carpet :-)

For this to change, we really need to catch up on years of neglect in =
e.g. src/tools/regression/. I really applaud the people doing the =
thankless job of changing this.

Erik=