Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:08:10 -0400
From:      "Liquid" <liquid@liquidonline.ca>
To:        <mark.b@chillicothehospital.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Common user file

All I can tell you at this point is I know for sure you can.

Actually if I remember correctly it was discussed here about 5-6 months
ago.  I've been off the list since until recently.  A friend of mine
actually used an NT box to hold the common user files for a short time

I don't know details though, I run a couple of servers here myself, but
I never bothered using a shared userfile