Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:03:34 +0000
From:      Katie Sadowske <katie.sadowske@accudbpro.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: B2B Contacts List

Hi,

Our Database is a powerful tool to speed up your business processes, we are=
 sure you can find more customers and generate more from our list. We will =
help you optimize your marketing, mobilize your sales teams, and deliver br=
eakthrough growth.

1. Information Technology: Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers (V=
alue Added Resellers) etc.

2. Technology Users: SAP, MS Users, Oracle, ERP, CRM, Sage, Accounting Soft=
ware, etc.

3. CRM users list: MS Dynamic CRM, MS Exchange Server, Siebel, SAP CRM, Sal=
esforce, IBM Lotus, Goldmine, Sage, Saleslogix etc.

4. Business Intelligence, Networking software, IT security software, Databa=
se application users list

5. Microsoft Customers/partners list, IBM Customers/partners List, Oracle C=
ustomers/partners List, SAP Customers/partners List

6. IT Executives List: CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS =
Manager Etc.

7. All C-level executives List: CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO, CN=
O etc.

Please fill in the details below of your target market:

Geography...............?

Any instruction...............?

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in you=
r company.

Regards,

Katie Sadowske

If you don't want to receive any message from us then please type "OPT OUT"=
 in the Subject Line