Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 08:29:23 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Remember us talking about the `clueless' list? Here it is..

"Jonathan M. Bresler" wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 1995, Mark Murray wrote:
>
> > Damn. I suppose we can recreate this ]:->. Any volunteers? (I would do it,
> > but my connectivity is bad/slow :-( :-( :-(
>
> 	dont need connectivity just an MX'er, tie in to the net once a
> week for the un/sub mail that anyone sends.  act on it.  then send out
> the weekly reminder ;)

I thought of that, but I reckon the list holder would still some reserve
bandwidth to handle the occaisional aggro fellow who trys swamping the
list in an attempt to get thrown off. With the extra bandwidth, he just
get it aaalll back! ;-)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key