Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 22:19:19 -0600
From:      Ron Scott <rscott@pcisys.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't Configure and Download FreeBSD

I was able to create the image boot disk, and it did boot my system, but
I was unable to properly configure my system or to get FreeBSD
downloaded from the FTP site. I could not even get it to access my
modem. I am completely confused, and could find nothing in the FAQ or
the Handbook to address final configuration and download issues. Most of
the help seems to be directed at getting the image disk going, which I
thought was very easy compared with what happened once it booted up.

Could you help me please?

Ron Scott