Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:25:16 +0200
From:      johann@broadpark.no
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestions to configuration file overall headings and layout

Silly need really, though I'd feel a great deal better if my configuration files could be
set up and also look decent.

I'd really like to see how you senior system administrators organize your
configuration files. You are all, to me, a great inspiration.

I'm about to learn a bit about CVS, do you keep track of them through that?

Well, adios amigos. I'm off to the moon, Betty. Don't try to stop me.

-- Johann