Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:27:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Sabre <sabre@sabre.dhs.org>
To:        Abbas Karbassian x7148 <Abbas.Karbassian@cambridge.simoco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD3.3

I did a FTP install and I found it just the same as with all FBSD
installs, no problem at all :)  Have you installed FBSD before?  If so,
you won't have any problems at all.  As for X, just make sure that you
install the right server (or all of them if you are unsure ;)  Setting it
up is as easy as setting up anything else (actually easier with the nice
little GUI app they have).
Sabre