Date:      Thu, 12 May 2005 12:30:20 -0400
From:      "Toll, Eric" <etoll@vipstructures.com>
To:        <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Benchmarking Disks on AMD64 (plain text)

Hello All, thanks for sharing the Ubench scores.  My system is on or =
above par.
=20
Now for the disk.  Is there an easy way to benchmark the disks in an =
AMD64
system. I've looked in ports benchmarks and there are a few.
=20
Which program and config would you recommend using -- In such a way that =
the
results can be compaired to others running FBSDAMD64.  Please post =
scores and
methods if you have them.
=20
I'd like to make sure my drives are running ok speed wise before I setup =
the box
the rest of the way.  Its seems 'fast' but I'd like to measure it in an =
accepted
generic fashon.
=20
=20