Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:39:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   New US CVSup mirror

I've been getting some reports lately that our US CVSup mirror sites
are increasingly hard to get into.  I've just added a new one,
cvsup10.FreeBSD.org, which should help matters.  There are a couple
of additional mirrors in the pipeline, too.  This has become possible
because we replaced the master server with a more powerful machine
that can handle more mirror sites.  (Thanks, Yahoo!)

If you ever get shut out of a mirror site, check the current listing
in the FreeBSD Handbook, at

    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cvsup.html#CVSUP-MIRRORS

You might well find that there are new mirror sites you weren't aware
of before.

John Polstra
FreeBSD CVSup Mirror Coordinator