Date:      28 May 1998 21:43:27 -0500
From:      sfarrell+lists@farrell.org
To:        "Dong-Uk Choi" <choidu@taegu.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: where can i get 'lilo'?

"Dong-Uk Choi" <choidu@taegu.net> writes:

> I have a problem of booting ...
> now two os(win98 & bsd) is installed in a hard, but only bsd is booted...
> so I executed 'fdisk /mbr' and the result is no operating system now...
> and so I am going to use 'lilo'...c.f. I am a novice
> As soon as possible, I hope u send mail to me...

You can reinstall the bsd boot in the mbr, and this is probably what
you want to do.  See the handbook and FAQ at http://freebsd.org,
particularly about installing NT or win95 on the same disk as
freebsd.  Basically you rerun the installer but only have it write out
the boot information to disk and then reboot.

--

Steve Farrell