Date:      Mon, 4 May 2015 18:30:06 +1000
From:      Felix Friedlander <felixphew0@gmail.com>
To:        Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: run vs urtwn

Could you send me the whole file? It=E2=80=99s hard to tell from just =
that line. Also, in answer to your previous question, no, you do not =
have to repeat the process with each OS upgrade. It will only need doing =
once, except maybe if you rebuild world and kernel.

--
Felix Friedlander <felixphew0@gmail.com>