Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:48:10 -0300
From:      Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport@gmail.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   multimedia/goggles

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

Hello dear maintainer,

I'd like to say thanks at first, you did a great work with this port.

So, I'm the maintainer of fxscintilla and there is an important update to
do, but in this latest version we haven't more support to FOX-1.5 and
earlier. I did some tests with your port, and unfortunately it doesn't build
anymore.

Then I'm here to ask you if I can set your port to expire or if you have a
better solution I'd like to know.

Just to remember, I tried to find an update in your port, seems that it
doesn't received any update for a long time.

Best Regards.
--=20
Marcelo Araujo
araujo@FreeBSD.org