Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:05:26 -0700
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org, Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, Gunther Hipper <gunther@informatik.uni-rostock.de>, vanmaren@fast.cs.utah.edu (Kevin Van Maren)
Subject:   Re: smp cvs tree was deleted after last cvsup session

Sorry, it has already been fixed.  There was a brief window on the
new freefall when /home/smp was empty, causing CVSup to make yours
empty too.  I didn't realize it at first -- I checked that the
directories were there, but didn't see that they were empty.
Unfortunately, a couple of the mirrors also picked up the changes.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want to test it safely before you decide whether you trust it
again, specify a destination directory after the supfile, as
described in the cvsup manual page.

John