Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:29:52 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipsec/4.0-STABLE

Currently I am having a secure tunnel from my host to a friend's.
We used to have /usr/ports/net/pipsecd installed for this link, which
was working perfectly. But now I have remotely upgraded my machine
from 3.x to 4.0-STABLE and I have included IPSEC options in the kernel.

My friends config hasn't changed, he is still using pipsecd.

Can I communicate through kernel/ipsec with his userland pipsecd?
 if so, how?

I have tried getting setkey to work with several parameters, and even
trying to 'copy' settings from ${wwwserver}/handbook/ipsec.html but
with no efffect.

Anyone ?

--
Stephan van Beerschoten                    stephanb@whacky.net
  PGP fingerprint:  4557 9761 B212 FB4C  778D 3529 C42A 2D27