Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:58:26 +0500 (YEKT)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@chel.skbkontur.ru>
To:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports-multimedia ?

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Jens Rehsack wrote:

> >>Can you send me your cvsupfile, please.
> >>

> > *default host=3Dcvsup4.ru.freebsd.org
> > *default base=3D/home
> > *default prefix=3D/usr
> > *default release=3Dcvs tag=3D.
> > *default delete use-rel-suffix
> >
> > *default compress
> >
> > ports-base
> > ports-multimedia
>
> Hm, I do not understand why you do not update you entire ports and if

I very understand why I don't update entire ports!
simply. because I don't need it, I don't want to pay extra for downloading
unneccessary stuff, and, after all, what was the reason of splitting
ports-all into ports-*** subcollections ???

> the problem you detect has sth. to with it. I compared your cvsupfile to
> mine and detect that I use (to keep 4-STABLE in sync):
>
> *default tag=3DRELENG_4
> *default host=3Dcvsup2.de.FreeBSD.org
> *default prefix=3D/usr
> *default base=3D/usr/local/etc/cvsup
> *default release=3Dcvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
>
> src-all
> doc-all
> ports-all tag=3D.
>

> You may see the difference to your tag definition. I recomment at first

what is the difference in tag definition ???? I see no difference.
both of us update ports for HEAD tag.