Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 1995 10:03:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (Hackers FreeBSD)
Subject:   Patch for build and aic7870.c

 Well I got another convert up last week... We had some problems compiling
 on his system though... couple of things :

  - The makefile generated by config did not include /usr/include. this
  	makes make depend rather unhappy... I added it to the local
	config/SYSTEMNAME/makefile but there is I am sure a better fix.

 - ( This is for Mr. Gibbs) the aic7870 file is dependent on -I/usr/include/sys
 	and should only be dependent on -I/usr/include. This is a small
	fix but important none the less. Patch Below.

 I will install the latest ( Birthday ??! have a great one ! ) SNAP this
 	evening... and start port hacking again... thanks again guys.

	-branson

 This is off of the recently downloaded FreeBSD 2.0.0-SNAP950322 .

--
MATHESON, E BRANSON                                 E.B.MATHESON@LaRC.NASA.GOV
    Mail Stop 931                                COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION