Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:41:39 -0500
From:      Bryan Cassidy <b_cassidy@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla 1.6 and permissions?

Hello. Running FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE. I just got done installing www/mozilla 1.6 and I try to load it as the user and it gives me a 'no running window found' error and doesn't load but when I run it as 'su' it gives me the same error but loads the program. I tried running 'chmod user:user /usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla' but it still gives the error and doesn't load. Thanks.

--

Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
		-- Andrew Young