Date:      Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:52:26 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Wish list

Please excuse the off topic post.  I'm looking for a couple of things
that I thought people on this list might have laying around their junk
bins.  I usually just buy stuff on ebay, but I've been having trouble
finding some of these items (or knowing that I've found them).

I'm looking for an antique 3com card: the 3C589.  I have the B, C, D,
E versions of this card, but not the 'A' card.  I'm also looking for a
few dongles for the C, D and E versions of this card as well (I have 7
of these cards w/o any dongles that I'd like to sell to help pay for
other cards I've bought).  I'm also looking for a 3C562C/3C563C
ideally with dongles.  I have the A, B and D variants.

I'm also looking for more obscure ethernet and ethernet + modem cards.
Obscure here means 'not supported by the FreeBSD system currently, but
should be.'  AND that I don't already have in my collection (see
http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/CardStatus.html for most of the list).

I'm looking for a Hermes II or Hermes II.5 wireless PC Card card.
These are PC Card 802.11b cards made for a short while.  They will
have a manufacturer ID of 0x0156 and a product id of 0x0003 or 0x0004
(most wireless cards have 0x0002, to indicate they are Hermes I
cards).  The trouble with buying off of ebay is that I don't know if
I'll get the classic version or the new version.  I'd like to get the
FreeBSD driver working before I try to play with a Zipit I've ordered.

I'd like a sony 16V power supply for a PCG-505TS.  I know that many
different ones will work (including the PCGA-AC16V6 I have for my sony
Z1).  I don't use the machine much these days, as it is a little slow,
but I do use it for testing and having a good power supply would be
helpful.  These are relatively easy to find on ebay, but since the old
sony laptops tend to fail, I thought I'd see if someone here had an
extra one.

I'm also looking for a few extra hours in the day.  However, I doubt
anybody would have those they can give me :-)

Warner