Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:25:39 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MASTER_SITE_(AFTERSTEP|WINDOWMAKER)?

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Bill Fumerola wrote:

> > I was rooting for some extra master sites for a wm app earlier, and I got
> > to poking through the bsd.port.mk files...and I came up with this.  We've
> > got MASTER_SITE_GNOME, so there seems to be precedence for something like
> > this, and there's sure enough AS and WM apps running around the tree.  So
> > does this seem like a reasonable thing to do?
>
> I second this patch.

How many things do we actually have in the tree that are on these sites?

My experience with WM/AS apps is that they tend to be located all over the
place.

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.